This weekend Janka and Igor visited us in Paris and we did again usual tour around Paris. Once again I was so happy that I had opportunity to walk around like a tourist and take pictures. Same places, same things, but this time it was BLACK & WHITE!!!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Black or White
Once I saw a billboard against racism.... it was straight and clear, only one simple question "What colour is your heart, black or white?" obviously every heart is red and we are all the same. This is true... but I want to show you how different it can be to look at the same things and places in different colour.
This weekend Janka and Igor visited us in Paris and we did again usual tour around Paris. Once again I was so happy that I had opportunity to walk around like a tourist and take pictures. Same places, same things, but this time it was BLACK & WHITE!!!
This weekend Janka and Igor visited us in Paris and we did again usual tour around Paris. Once again I was so happy that I had opportunity to walk around like a tourist and take pictures. Same places, same things, but this time it was BLACK & WHITE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahoj
ReplyDeletepjekne. Tu s Cafe tu mam na pohladnici :)
Chcem sa spytat ci si to uz fotila BW alebo az dodatocne previedla v kompe?
Ahoj Dusan,
ReplyDeleteexperimentujem s bratovym fotakom a jeho manual programami, takze rovno som fotila BW. Na upravu v kompe by som asi nemala nervy, to ma az tak nebavi. opravit chybicky to je jedna vec, ale hrat sa s photoshopom hodiny... to radsej pojdem von a pofotim nieco nove:-)